If you or a loved one has been injured due to a medical error or an accident, McCarthy Law P.C. can help. Unfortunately, healthcare professionals are not perfect. And stakes are high when dealing with an individual’s well-being and livelihood. The problem often occurs when doctors or nurses deviate from the standard protocol. If you believe you or a loved one are suffering from a medical provider’s negligence, ask yourself these questions:
- Did the medical professionals seem competent, willing, and able to help us with our medical problems?
- Did the medical professionals listen to our input, and take our point-of-view into account?
- Did the medical professionals inform us of the procedures they wanted to take beforehand? Did we understand them to the fullest?
- Did the medical professionals receive our undisputed consent to these procedures?
- Did the medical professionals work with us in a timely manner? Did their delay and unresponsiveness cause the injuries at-hand?
- Did the medical professionals give our problem ample attention, or were we quickly referred to another specialist?
We understand that these types of mistakes can sometimes have traumatic and lifelong consequences. We don’t take medical malpractice lightly. You shouldn’t bear the financial and emotional burden of a medical provider’s negligence. If you feel the above questions apply to you, please contact our office today.